Is Virtual Education right for your student?
If your student can say yes to each statement, then virtual school may be right for your student:
- Taking into consideration my personal, academic work, and extracurricular activities (clubs, sports, etc), I will be able to devote as much or more time to my online class, as I do my traditional studies.
- I am comfortable using the internet as a means of communication and research
- I own or have access to a computer with internet access and email.
- I am able to learn and apply new software applications.
- I am able to prioritize tasks, organize assignments, and complete assigned work within a deadline.
- I believe my reading, writing, and communication abilities are above average.
- I learn best when I read the directions, rather than an instructor lecturing and giving verbal explanations.
Are there requirements to enroll as a Lake County Virtual School student?
Yes, please contact our main office to receive more detailed information if you are planning to explore virtual education options for your student(s).