Lake County Virtual School Offers:
· Year-round access to high quality, technology-based education.
· Individualized instruction utilizing the internet, e-mail, telephone, instant messaging, online collaboration, and face-to-face teacher forums.
· Face to face teacher sessions at schools throughout the district (not mandatory).
· Online live lessons
· Field trips and clubs
· The opportunity to develop skills, character, and self-discipline necessary to succeed in the 21st century!
ACCESS THE 2022-2023 COURSE LIST HERE: LCVS 2022-2023 COURSE OFFERINGS
We offer curriculum for all grade levels, K-12, utilizing these Virtual Instruction Provider Platforms:
Sampling of Courses:
· English I, II, III, IV
· Algebra I/Geometry/Algebra 2
· Biology I / Chemistry I /Physics I
· Physical Science/Earth Space Science
· AP, Advanced, Honors classes
· HOPE, P.E.
· Spanish I, II, III and American Sign Language I, II
· Driver’s Ed
· Technical Classes
· Accredited Elementary, Middle, and High School Curriculum